Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Grateful for You"

This poem isn't yet published (that I know of. I cannot remember if I'd added it within my revised poetry book or not, that can be found on Smashwords.com). This poem is about how I am grateful for the person who is my boyfriend.

"Grateful for You"


Your smile as you look at me.
So beautiful.
In your arms
Is where I want to be

Your laugh, a sound so sweet.
I want to see
More of it,
Each time we meet.

You ignite a will in me
To keep going
When things are tough
By your positive personality.

It all keeps me wanting to
Soak up moments
God grants me
With you.

Glad we are side-by-side
There for each other
Partners and friends, both,
Tonight, and for life.


Author: April Morone
Date, written: Dec. 10th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment