Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"The Lonely Man"

This poem, I wrote when I saw a man walking, slowly, and as though truly sad. So, I wrote about what I thought might have been why he walked this way. He might have been homeless or lost everything he owned, and been sad due to to this. Below is my interpretation and guestimation of what he might have been going through as to why he walked that way, seemingly so sad: ...



"The Lonely Man"



The lonely man walks

Down the street, he walks

With his shoulders down

His head facing the ground

He walks

The man has lost all he owned

His wife

His kids

His home

Where he'd once been renowned

Now he is without a job

And by his family, disowned

And so, he walks

Just walks

The lonely man walks...



Author: April Morone

No comments:

Post a Comment